Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My little James Dean!

Do you ever sometimes look at your son and his faux hawk and think he is the most adorable kid in the world? Me too! I was watching Kam the other day and the way I had done his hair REALLY reminded me of James Dean in the 1950s. There was something about the way it sort of curled onto his forehead that screamed, "I'm CUTE! Take a picture!" So, I did.

I couldn't get him to stop sucking his thumb for a picture, but you can still see the hair! He was a doll that day! And, he hasn't had his 1 year check up yet, but there are a few things we can share about him. Kam weighs in at a whopping 18 pounds (on a heavy day)! He's still pretty small, but he is full of action! He crawls and cruises, but is too scared to walk independently....in fact, he won't even try! He loves to be chased, throw his food, throw anything, throw anything he can down the stairs (followed by uh-oh every time!). He loves animals and especially his MOMMY (most of the time it's really sweet, but it makes it hard when I'm trying to get something done). His vocab isn't huge, but he can say dada, mama, uh-oh, ow, no no, and tries to say cheese (when you take a picture of him and tell him to say cheese, he really does try and comes close...will have to post footage another time). He points at everything and babbles and is just so stinkin' cute that I sometimes want to eat him! Ok, not really, but he does do really cute things! He can now navigate his way up the stairs, but is not proficient at coming back down. He LOVES sleeping in his bed and is not one to be rocked to sleep. He is such a sweetie!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Paula, he is so adorable!!

Angela said...

I just think he's the cutest little boy I've ever seen. I LOVE his hair. I wish I would try more with my boy's hair. His blond and hair and blue eyes and those lashes are sooooo adorable!

Abbie said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Karen said...

He is SOOOO cute!

Clark Family said...

He is SOoo cute - I'd like to eat him! ;)