Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kam is 1!

Gav and Shelbi have been waiting since March 1st for Kam to turn 1 (and it was not all that patient!). Nearly every day, Shelbi would ask me if it was his birthday! We waited until after his morning nap and lunch to begin the festivities.

We started out with balloons....Kam's favorite!

Then on to opening presents...yes, he really did love tearing the paper more than the gift itself!








His birthday cake didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it, but it was good enough!


I think he wasn't sure if he should touch it, but once he did and then tasted it....he loved it! His first major dose of sugar (the little bit of ice cream doesn't count)!



Kam was not nearly as messy as my other two and he actually ate more of his cake then they did! Overall, it was a great day and now my baby is not such a baby anymore! Happy birthday, Kamron! We love you!

3 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Oh my gosh he is a little stud! With his little faux hawk! I still can't believe we have never even got to meet him...maybe one day! Your cake looks great! Love the first birthday cake mess! I need to see more pictures of your house!!

Angela said...

No Way! ONe!????? Where did the time go? I remember the day when you first told me you were preg. Wow. Where does the time go? I feel so sad that i'm not going to get to see that cute baby learning to walk and talk! He's so adorable!

Clark Family said...

Kamron has such cute eyes!! I love the pictures - especially the cake destuction series... We still miss you guys!! Want to move back to Texas? ;)