Monday, September 6, 2010

On My Way....

to a healthier me! I've been working hard since moving to Gillette and wanted to share my weight loss so far. Seriously, so proud of myself for keeping it up! So, since moving here, I have lost a total of 34 pounds (11 more to go to be at my pre-pregnancy weight with Kam) and 33 1/4 inches overall! My secret? Diet and exercise (eating things in moderation) and I'm sure that switching to diet soda has helped my cause! I still have a bit to lose, but I am determined. Also, I'm in a Biggest Loser contest with some of my girlfriends from Texas and that gives me extra motivation. Wish they could come to my house for a fitness/healthy snack hour (Erica, that was a HUGE hint to pass along)! I miss my girls!

4 comments:

Dave Harris Family said...

I thought you looked great when I saw you last month!! Congratulations! I am having such a hard time getting started. I need you to motivate me :)

Abbie said...

WooHoo! Nice job, keep it up!

Clark Family said...

That's awesome that you are so close to pre-pregnancy weight again - Way to go!

Paul, ShaRee & Kids said...

Holy cow batman! That is impressive. Good job and keep it up!