Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a slippery slope!

Kamron + a shoe box + stairs = nothing but bumps all the way down! Kam has been playing with a shoe box the past several days, scooting himself around the house saying, "Vroom!" It's been really cute and I've hesitated throwing away the box that gives him such joy. A few times, he's even positioned himself at the top of our stairs and we've quickly discouraged his attempts at going down. It's a shoe box! I doubt it will do much better than the lego tub that Gavin tried! That being said, I was making my bed the other morning when I heard shhhick, boom, boom (and on every boom a small yelp escaping). I quickly ran to the stairs, already knowing what must have happened. Sure enough, I discovered Kam and the shoe box at the bottom of the stairs. Kam was VERY upset (completely fine, but a little traumatized!). I think the tumble scared him! I guess I need to teach him about the pillow cases! Gavin was 4 before he tried something like that! Does this mean I am raising adrenaline junkie boys? (because Shelbi is SO not that daring)! Probably. They get it from their dad! Admittedly, I was laughing as I walked down the stairs to comfort Kam. Where has my baby gone?!

0 comments: