Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Fun Shopping!!!

This was my super buy for last night! I was so excited. I went to Albertson's and Kroger and with the three transactions that I did, I only paid .58 cents!!! I bought 3 bottles of Worcestershire sauce at Albertson's and got them all free! I had a coupon for each one that gave them to me for free. Then, at Kroger, I bought 8 bottles of softsoap, 2 h20 sports drinks and 6 bars of Johnson's bath buddies. I did two transactions, had coupons for every item I bought, and paid only 29 cents for each transaction!!! I was way excited. My girlfriend bought 20 Hershey special dark chocolate bars and 3 packs of trident gum and paid $1.03! I didn't have the gum coupons with me, so I didn't do that deal. But what a great night it was!

3 comments:

Authors said...

That is amazing! You need to show us what coupons you use and where you got them too! Keep it up and let us know! I need to get in on this too!

Authors said...

sorry that was me, Lara

Shemri and Gang said...

Wow so you are the coupon queen, let me in on the secret!