Monday, October 27, 2008

Gav's new words!

I was struggling this morning trying to get a lid off a Nalgene bottle. I was putting a lot of muscle into it and Gavin asked what I was doing. I told him that I was trying to open the bottle, but his dad had twisted the lid too tight and I was having a hard time. He said, "Mom, you just have to be tenacious." I was shocked that he knew this word and I asked him what it meant (not really believing he would know) and he answered, "It means you shouldn't give up!"

5 comments:

Shelly said...

That is so funny! I don't know if I even knew for sure what that word meant! He is a smart kid!

Ian and Lara said...

Wow! He is a genious! I don't think I would even use that word! How cute! We miss you guys!

Karen said...

How cute! What a smart kid he is!!

I love all your bargain shopping. It blows my mind how you can buy all of that for the price you got it at!

Are you guys going to be in Enterprise for Thanksgiving?

Angela said...

Does he know what "precocious" means?

Shelly said...

Hey Paula,

I have never heard if you found out what your having yet? Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl? I am excited for you.