Monday, October 20, 2008

More Bargains!!

I went out this morning with a girlfriend to my favorite store (CVS) and scored big time! I know from the picture it might be hard to see everything, so let me break it down for you. At CVS, I purchased 1 Listerine Whitening Rinse, 2 Agent Cool Blue mouth rinse, 1 powerade, 4 Sure deodorants, 5 double packs of toothbrushes, 2 bags of candy corn, 2 plastic pumpkins, 3 boxes of Excedrin (20 count), 2 double Sunday papers, and 3 Halloween decorations. I had coupons for nearly everything I purchased and my total out of pocket was $3.50. However, I did receive $27 in store money in return, so my profit was awesome (and yes, I did use Extra Care Bucks to help pay for these items). My actual cash was $3.50. Then, we went to Walgreens and I bought 1 bottle of Pert Plus and 1 Gillette Fusion Power razor. My cash expense there was 31 cents! I had coupons for the Wags items and the Pert Plus actually gave me overage and that helped with the razor. All in all, it was a fabulous morning. I got a lot for not very much! And I'm going out again tonight and possibly on Wednesday to the grocery stores! I'll let you know of the bargains!

2 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

This still amazes me and I have been reading lots about all the reward points or bucks back or whatever they are, and it still all confuses me! You are amazing!

Angela said...

I'm amazed. I don't know what my problem is. I just can't wrap my head around the how to of this thing. I clipped my coupons but just looking at them all piled on my floor gives me a stress out.