Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Big 5






She's five! I can hardly believe that much time has passed!
This year Shelbi wanted a Kai-Lan birthday cake. So, I was ambitious and made her one with the help of my cake fairy! I also made cupcakes and spelled her name out with them.


For her birthday, Shelbi went swimming at the Rec Center (huge thanks to my young women for taking her). She had a little party at her school and opened a few gifts. We decided we would save the big celebration for when Dallin got home (he was in Vegas at a conference). Happy birthday to the best 5 year old ever! Shelbi is a huge help with Kamron. She has started reading and tries her hardest to think up cooler games than Gavin. She is such a great girl! We love you, Shelbs!

1 comments:

Shemri and Gang said...

Just had a small panic attack thinking Shelbie's Birthday was today and then I remembered that you are WAY behind on updating us on your beautiful kids and realized that I do know when her birthday is. But hey, I am not complaining I would rather see a picture of my gorgeous niece even if it the day is long past than nothing! Love ya!