Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My fabulous 3!


Let me tell you why my kids are awesome: Gavin is still at the age where waving at his mom and sometimes holding her hand is still cool (yay!), Shelbi is the best big sister to Kam. Even though I worry about her dropping him when she picks him up (and I ask her not to at least 12 times a day), she is great at keeping an eye on him. If he gets too close to the stairs, she picks him up and takes him to safety! Kam...is a doll! He's always excited to see me and gives the best, tightest hugs he can! If I'm lucky, he licks my face as well (it's his kiss)! I AM the luckiest mom!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

You are so lucky! Remember those lucky times when they are being mischievious and such. :)

Seth and Alisha said...

I feel the same way. My kids are the best! All the good times make up for the times that they are little stinkers which isn't that often.

Angela said...

I've been waiting eagerly for you to post! That is the cutest picture. How's Gav liking his new school and teacher?

It was so good to talk to you the other day! Call me anytime!

The S Fam said...

Glad to see you are still alive and well up there!!! You are so lucky... I am too, I get you for an aunt/friend!!!!! Love you!