Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zoo fun with Shelbi

Because Gavin is in school now, Shelbi and I have a lot of time to do some extra bonding. She also misses Gavin when he's gone. We went to the Fort Worth Zoo with some friends for the day and Shelbi LOVED it!
Shelbi and her friends climb aboard the kangaroo! It reminded me of Gavin atop the husky in Central Park!

Termite mounds

One evening I asked the kids to go to bed and when I went upstairs to check on them, this is what I found. I think it was mostly Shelbi's idea since she is OBSESSED with stuffed animals. I thought it was pretty cute and they both told me that the animals were in school. They must have been having circle time!

3 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Loved the stuffed animals! So cute. We miss you guys! Shelbi looks so big!

Shelly said...

The animals in the circle thing is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I love it!! Your kids have great imaginations.

Colten and Megan said...

That is the cutest thing ever about the stuffed animals. Are you guys coming home during the holidays this year??