Saturday, May 2, 2009

Nabbed!

We finally caught the bunny! It happened in the wee hours of the morning on Wednesday. I have to say that I was seriously doubting we would catch the little rascal after he made an appearance in my bedroom Tuesday night a little after eleven. I thought for sure the stairs would be too difficult to navigate on the way down for such a little bunny. However, he did make it down the stairs and was caught in the trap Dallin had set for him. We set him free on Wednesday night and I told Dal he was forbidden from bringing anymore wildlife into the house!

3 comments:

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

I am glad to hear that you have caught your little friend.

Angela said...

You changed your mind about having him in a casserole, hmmm?

Mical and Diana said...

No wildlife in the house?! Where's the fun in that?