Friday, November 28, 2008

CVS Black Friday Deals

I went out on Wednesday night with some girlfriends to get an early start on CVS's Black Friday deals. We had such a great time and walked away with so much, but paying very little. I don't have a picture yet, but I'm going to break it down and list the price so you can see the enormity of my savings!

2- 8 packs Viva paper towels 7.49 each
3- 12 oz. bottles Complete contact solution 8.99 each
2- Boxes 18 count Playtex tampons 3.99 each
1- Reese's big cup $.50
2- L'Oreal color juice lip gloss 6.99 each
2- Sally Hansen nail polish 3.79 & 2.79
1- Garnier Nutrioniste towelettes 5.99
1- Covergirl smoothers pressed powder 5.99
2- Schick Quattro titanium razors 7.99 each
1- Cookies & Cream Kings size candy bar 1.00
2- Aussie hair spray 2.99 each
1- Johnson & Johnson soft lotion 5.69
1- Symphony chocolate bar (the really big one) 1.00
2- Colgate total 4 oz. toothpaste 2.99 each
2- Phillips headphones 6.99 each
6- 20-24 count Rapid Release Tylenol 5.39 each
3- 12 oz. bottles Gatorade G2 1.49 each
1- Baby Magic baby wash 3.99
2- Bic Soleil razors 5.99 each
1- Maybelline Mineral Power liquid foundation 8.99
1- Cover Girl smoothers liquid foundation 7.99

With my coupons and ECB's (store money), I was able to save $232.30 on all of the above items. The cash that I actually spent (gasp!) was $2.99!!! It was AWESOME! And, even though I rolled some of the store money (used it to pay for the next transaction), I still walked away with $67.71 in ECB's (store money). It was like Christmas in November for me! I would love to teach anyone who is interested in how to do this when I go to Utah after Christmas! It's such an adrenaline rush to walk out with so much and paying so little!!!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Count me in! I need to learn anything I can about saving a little bit! I usually come out of stores spending more than I hoped.

Veronica said...

I want to learn too!

Karen said...

Me too! It just blows me away that you can buy so much for almost nothing!

JS said...

I wish I had that store!!! Sounds like you have the coupon bug!

The S Fam said...

I would love to know how you do that! If you have time count me in! Love ya!