Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So, some of the fun things we've done lately are visiting the Dallas temple. It reminds me a lot of the Portland temple only a lot smaller. We also visited the Branch Davidian compound in Waco (yes it was little frightening). We saw only 3 people. Took some pictures and had our car chased by 3 dogs! We also went to the zoo where my sunglasses were stolen (I KNOW!!!). My favorite pair that has taken me nearly all my life to find....gone! Still haven't found any to replace them! Gone to the park a lot and have lived through 2 tornado warnings and am currently enduring a flash flood warning! Anyone want to come and visit? Just kidding (you really can, we have plently of room and friendly faces!).

2 comments:

Lee Bracken said...

Thanks for joining the blogging crowd. Charlene and I love to view everyones postings and we're glad we can follow our family in Texas.
Lee & Charlene

Colten and Megan said...

Hey Guys! You gave in to Shemri, huh? jk I love to read others blogs but I have a hard time keeping up with my own. It's so time consuming. :) We miss you guys a ton. Hope everything is going good.